Introducing the beautiful Isabela. Isabela is rocking a look from the fabulous Funk Zone boutique Loveworn. I am so grateful to Loveworn for partnering with us at the very last minute and for adding some incredible variety to the boutique shoot looks. This look was perfect for Isabela and she looks like a total badass babe in her shoot. I can't wait to photograph her over a whole year!! You can get to know Isabela a little in her answers to the questionnaire bellow. This girl is awesome!
1. ROLEmodel Name: Isabela Murillo-Perez
2. Hometown: Santa Barbara!
3. Nickname: Bella
4. Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat or Combo (what’s your favorite social media): Instagram is definitely my favorite.
5. Dream Job: Environmental Scientist. Maybe a forest ranger?
6. How Do You Define Beauty?: Beauty is the ability to be confident in your own skin and embracing yourself regardless of what society defines beauty as.
7. I Chose Lucia Kiel Portraits and This ROLEmodel Program Because :I felt comfortable knowing that this program was specifically made to empower young women to love themselves for who they are.
8. Biggest Accomplishment So Far In High School: Finally being able to express myself confidently without caring what others think.
9. Unusual Talent That I Have: Failing a test even though I studied.
10. Favorite Place On Earth: The Woods (Basically anywhere with nature)
11. Favorite Song: In One Ear by Cage the Elephant
12. Person I Most Want To Meet: Gerard Way
13. Favorite Things In My Closet: My personalized jean jacket.
14. Something I Wish I Were Better At: School in general.
15. 3 Things I Can't Live Without: Nature, Family, Cereal.
16. Something I Always Have In My Purse: My phone.
17. Favorite App On My Phone: Instagram or Twitch
18. My Goal After High School: I plan to go to UC Santa Cruz to study Environmental Science.
19. My Hobbies: Skateboarding and running.
20. Favorite Fictional Character: Deadpool
21. The Last Good Book I Read: Reconstructing Amelia
22. What I'm Excited About For My Senior Year: I’m excited to send out college applications.
23. A Random Fact About Myself: I've been dying my hair different colors since elementary school.
24. My Friends Would Describe Me As: Sarcastically blunt, funny, and confident.