Shivali is an extremely talented ballerina and an all around lovely girl, and as one of my ROLEmodels I get to photograph her for a whole year! I'm definitely excited to photograph Shivali dancing but I so loved getting to capture her rocking this look from Lovebird Boutique. I love these Boutique Shoots so much as a way to start the year off with my models, getting them used to being photographed, and feeling like models with fully styled outfits from local boutiques, and full hair and makeup from my amazing artists. Check out Shivali's shoot bellow and learn a little bit about this amazing girl with her answers to my questionnaire.
1. ROLEmodel Name: Shivali Ra0
2. Hometown: Chicago
4. Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat or Combo (what’s your favorite social media): Instagram
5. Dream Job: Architectural engineer or professional ballerina
6. How Do You Define Beauty?: I define beauty as the positive set of traits that a person has and projects onto others. I truly believe that every person is beautiful in their own way and that beauty is not solely based on aesthetics.
7. I Chose Lucia Kiel Portraits and This ROLEmodel Program Because: I thought it sounded like an amazing opportunity and I really like the message that it portrays. I especially love how it emphasizes the unique beauty of every girl and promotes self-confidence, which is something I think most people struggle with
8. Biggest Accomplishment So Far In High School: Attending an ABT summer intensive or competing at Youth America Grand Prix
9. Unusual Talent That I Have: I unintentionally memorize everyone’s birthday
10. Favorite Place On Earth: Italy
12. Person I Most Want To Meet: Jennifer Lawrence
13. Favorite Things In My Closet: My rompers:)
14. Something I Wish I Were Better At: Presentations/public speaking
15. 3 Things I Can't Live Without: My family, my phone, and water
16. Something I Always Have In My Purse: Lip balm
17. Favorite App On My Phone: YouTube
18. My Goal After High School: To travel to poor countries and help change the lives of people who are less fortunate than me.
19. My Hobbies: Ballet, painting, and baking
20. Favorite Fictional Character: Katniss Everdeen
21. The Last Good Book I Read: Persepolis
22. What I'm Excited About For My Senior Year: Completing my senior capstone project in the DPEA and improving my dancing
23. A Random Fact About Myself: I’ve been vegan for 3 years
24. My Friends Would Describe Me As: Determined, empathetic, a perfectionist, and compassionate