1. Model Name: Joselynn Alaniz
2. Hometown: Santa Barbara
3. Nickname: Josie or Jos
4. Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat or Combo (what’s your favorite social media): My favorite social media combo is Snapchat and Instagram for sure
5. Dream Job: My dream job would be working in the emergency room as a physicians assistant
6. How Do You Define Beauty?: Beauty is not what’s on the outside but what’s on the inside, it’s sticking to your own standards and not going by what society considers beautiful.
7. I Chose Lucia Kiel Portraits and This Model Program Because: I feel like it’s a great way to start feeling more comfortable with myself, which Lucia does through her photographs.
8. Biggest Accomplishment So Far In High School: Getting accepted into the health academy and the C.N.A. program
9. Unusual Talent That I Have: I can make a three taco fold with my tongue.
10. Favorite Place On Earth: I’m the arms of people I love and care about
11. Favorite Song: Show me love by Sam Feldt
12. Person I Most Want To Meet: Rihanna
13. Favorite Things In My Closet: Oversized sweaters, sweats, and oversized t shirts
14. Something I Wish I Were Better At: Dancing
15. 3 Things I Can’t Live Without: Music, family/friends, and food
16. Something I Always Have In My Purse: Chapstick, it’s a necessity!
17. Favorite App On My Phone: Snapchat
18. My Goal After High School: Go straight to college, and be the first one in my family to go to one
19. My Hobbies: I play soccer
20. Favorite Fictional Character: Edward Collins from the Twilight Saga
21. The Last Good Book I Read: Milk and Honey by Rupi Kaur
22. What I’m Excited About For My Senior Year: The modeling program for sure! And also the fun senior activities
23. A Random Fact About Myself: I have a freckle in my eye
24. My Friends Would Describe Me As: Open minded, down to earth, funny, outgoing, caring, unique, and outgoing