I am so pleased to introduce you to Stacia, one of my nine senior models this year. This wonderful girl was recommended to be part of my invitation only model program by her lovely friend and fellow model Sommer, who you will meet next week. I am beyond pleased to have this gorgeous girl on my team. I have only just started to get to know her and already I can say that she is as beautiful inside as she is outside, and she is clearly quite gorgeous.
For Stacia’s model session (a 10 minute session partnered with Lovebird Boutique) we shot at Elwood Buffs just as the sun was setting. You can hear more about the session here in my post about the shoot and the group images. The model shoot is one of the many benefits of my senior model program and a great way to start the year off and get to know the models.
I asked each of my models to fill out a little questionnaire so that I could introduce them here, here are Stacia’s answers.
– Hometown: Santa Barbara, CA
– Nickname: Stacks
– Dream Job: I want to open a bed and breakfast in the Virgin Islands.
– How Do You Define Beauty?: By someone’s personality
– I Chose Lucia Kiel Portraits and This Model Program Because:I appreciate how much Lucia wants to find the beauty in everyone
– Biggest Accomplishment So Far In High School: For the past two years me and my friend have planned and run a summer vacation bible school for kids out of my back yard
– Favorite Place On Earth: The British Virgin Islands
– Person I Most Want To Meet: Lecrae
– Favorite Things In My Closet: My flannels
– Something I Wish I Were Better At: Sports/ being athletic
– 3 Things I Can’t Live Without: Music, food(in n out), and God
– Something I Always Have In My Purse: Chapstick
– Favorite App On My Phone: Instagram
– My Goal After High School: I want to go to college and hopefully start my own business.
– My Hobbies: I enjoy drawing and playing music.
– What I’m Excited About For My Senior Year: At San Marcos the AP Econ class runs a non-profit organization called Kids Helping Kids that I really want to be involved in.
– A Random Fact About Myself: In 2014 I had spinal fusion surgery on my back and now have two rods and 28 screws in my spine.
– My Friends Would Describe Me As: My friends would describe me as a good listener and sensitive.