I am so pleased to introduce you to the incredibly lovely Sommer. I was lucky enough to photograph Sommer a few years ago and when she became a Junior this year I couldn’t wait to invite her to be a senior model for my studio. This model shoot is the first time I photograph the models and we were lucky enough to partner with the wonderful Lovebird Boutique for all nine model looks. I am so in love with this gorgeous white dress on Sommer, paired with her incredible red hair and the green fields, I die! This 10 minute session was quite a whirlwind, you can read all about it here in my post about the shoot and the group images. The model shoot is one of the many benefits of my senior model program and a great way to start the year off and get to know the models. You can get to know Sommer a little better with her answers to a fun little questionnaire I sent all the girls. I especially love her definition of beauty!
– Hometown: Santa Barbara
– Nickname: Som
– Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat or Combo (what’s your favorite social media): Instagram and snapchat
– Dream Job: Anything where I could get to travel
– How Do You Define Beauty?: Beauty is how your soul connects with others and treats others. It’s also the confidence you have and how you portray it. Living by your own standards and not society’s is incredibly stunning.
– I Chose Lucia Kiel Portraits and This Model Program Because: I have worked with Lucia before and had the most amazing time and I couldn’t wait to work with her again.
– Biggest Accomplishment So Far In High School: Being in the Madrigals choir!
– Unusual Talent That I Have: I can flip my tongue
– Favorite Place On Earth: Kauai
– Favorite Song: Heartstrings by Leighton Meester
– Person I Most Want To Meet: Emma Watson
– Favorite Things In My Closet: my dresses
– Something I Wish I Were Better At: public speaking
– 3 Things I Can’t Live Without: I can’t live without Chapstick, gum, and sunflower seeds.
– Something I Always Have In My Purse: Gum
– Favorite App On My Phone: Instagram
– My Goal After High School: Go to one of my top three colleges and then travel as much as I can.
– My Hobbies: singing, dancing, acting, traveling and adventuring
– The Last Good Book I Read: Skinny Bitch (it sounds terrible but it’s amazing I promise!)
– What I’m Excited About For My Senior Year: I’m excited to look at everyone and see how much everyone I have known since I was little has grown and who they have turned into.
– A Random Fact About Myself: My hair naturally isn’t curly, wavy or straight. It all depends on how the weather is! Sometimes it’s one and sometimes it’s all three at once.
– My Friends Would Describe Me As: Adventurous, opinionated and optimistic.
Clothing and Jewelry: Lovebird Boutique
Makeup: AbFab Glamour Studio
Hair: Cheryl Nacario